Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 4: Best Childhood Memory

I've blogged about this before, and I'll likely blog about this again, but my favorite childhood memory is my sister. 

There are so many memories and experiences that we share that I am eternally grateful for. I feel incredibly fortunate to have a sister, a person who I can forever count on, confide in, and reminisce with. 

And having a sister, in my opinion, is infinitely better than acing a brother. I have literally no way of backing that up, but I am sticking to it. 

The bond we have shared for so many years is forever cemented. I love that most of the memories I can recall involve her. I love that I can ask her when I need something clarified. I love knowing that she has the same memories as me. I loving know we can still count on each other. 

Having a sister, a lifelong best friend, will always be the best childhood memory I could ever want to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment