Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 5: Favorite Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching

Seriously? It would be easier to tell you which movies I DO get sick of watching. I am a movie lover. And I will give almost anything a chance. Beyond that, I can find redeeming qualities in the worst of movies.

That being said, a few of my favorites are:

All chick flicks... I was going to pick just a few but after my 2nd Channing Tatum, the 3rd Matthew McConaughey, and a handful of Ryan Gosling, it seemed easier to say all.

I LOVE Titanic. It's probably a bit of nostalgia, but I will never forget what it felt like to be in that theater at 13 years old and legit sobbing when Leonardo DiCaprio drowned. Oh... spoiler alert. I know, you're supposed to say that first. Oh well.

I love when a good book makes a good movie. Sometimes a good book makes a crappy movie. You have to watch out for those.

Disney everything. I am a kid at heart, always and forever. :)

A few others that don't fit these molds would be:

American Outlaws with Colin Farrell (I told you, I find the good in everything)

Seven

And probably several more... I'll want to edit this post at least 30 times, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment