Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Days 6 and 7... Whoops!!

For those of you still reading along, I seem to have missed a day! Whoopsie! But I will do both posts here, now. :)

Day 6: Your last random act of kindness....

This is tough because I like to think of myself as a fairly kind and considerate person, however, I am struggling to come up with the "random" part... because I also have a healthy fear of strangers. Sometime this past weekend, I did see a woman in the Publix parking lot drop her keys, so I picked them up and ran after her. Does that count? I also found some keys in Stein-Mart sometime in the recent past, and turned those into the cashier. Apparently, I'm your girl if you lose your keys ;) I

Day 7: What's your dream job?

I love my job. Being a teacher is something that I always knew that I would do, and I enjoy being able to work with kids, and watch them learn and grow. (I am also incredibly ready for summer; in case you were wondering 16 more days...)

I love writing and would so love to write a book and get it published. I'll make some headway on that this summer...

Annnnd stay at home mom. I'd love to be able to stay at home with my, some day in the future children. :)

Anyone out there better at the random acts of kindness than me? Any super cool dream jobs out there??

1 comment:

  1. Dream job? That would clearly be to be a stay at home mom. I second the author note also! Maybe we can get back on our 30 something book this summer while snacking on carrot sticks and shakeology goodness! Haha

    ReplyDelete